Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Where to start...

So I went to Australia because it had been on my list of things to do since I was about 10, also, my best friend happen to be studying abroad there. ..

Meg F

Originally I was going to go alone, but my Dad had expressed interest in going, so of course I invited Woodrow and he funded our adventure. We started in Melbourne, then to Alice Springs and Ayer's Rock (outback), then Cairns (reef) then ended in Sydney where he took a plane home and I took a train to Wollongong. 

I'll post pictures from the trip eventually, but for now WHATS UP 



Meg F. - Wollongong
Meg enjoying a day on Wollongong beach. Sorry Meg, for some reason I love this picture.
Meg F, Laura B - Wollongong, Weerona College
Time: 11am. Mission: drink this box of wine before any other team. Moral of the story: Don't choose me as your partner.

This was what they call a Goon Challenge. In Australia alcohol is extremly expensive, so college kids end up drinking cheap boxed wine ALL the time. I'm not kidding it's all the fucking time, barely ever get to drink anything normal. So Meg basically poured cheap wine down my throat the whole time I visited her. Anyway, we ended up finishing out box around 1ish and going to a "footy" game.  Poor Meg ended up having to chug the entire box because I probably only had about 4-5 cups. She had a little difficulty before we left for the game...but soon enough...
Caitlin, Laura B, Meg F - University of Wollongong game