Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am so nervous for the fall. I am stressed trying to get together all the paperwork and stuff in order to get my student visa. It's such a pain actually. I haveto pay for and sign up for this CampusFrance thing first, then they will let me apply for a visa, then I have to go to the French embassy to get it done. I called there and they spoke to me in French and I was so caught off guard I sounded like an idiot on the phone. I didn't know if I should just start speaking, or say my " I don't speak French" disclaimer. I'm taking a French class soon, so no worries...I'll be able to say "I don't speak French", in French...

Anyway I can't wait to meet the people I'll be travelling with. So far I'm the only girl in the facebook group, there like 10 of us so far who have joined it. It's kind of weird seeing the people on facebook first though because you can't help but make judgements, "oh that pictures weird, they must always do that"