Friday, October 1, 2010

Weekends with Raychel

So, recently I've been hanging out with Raychel at least once every weekend. Sometimes in Lowell, Billerica, or Boston. She also has recently introduced me to Four Lokos. Oops

6:30am
A recent favorite time we had was last weekend. Our friend had a party in Lowell and after everyone was gone(4am) the last four of us decided to walk to a random old bridge/dam type thing and sit on it, just hangin out you know. By the time we walked back it was 6am and the sun was coming up. Our first thought of course is to go get McDonald's breakfast, because let's be serious, in real life you're never up early enough to get McDonald's breakfast and if you are you certainly don't have time to go get it/enjoy it. So three of us went and left our friend at his house, promising to bring him back a sandwich. When we returned he was face down on the floor passed out. You should have seen the face he gave me when I woke  him up, deer in headlights or something, I don't know. I still think about it sometimes and laugh to myself.

I just love her:

Ned Devines - Boston, MA

My apt - Boston, MA

Sometimes she holds dogs:

Billerica, MA
 And sometimes we enjoy homemade pizza together, prepared by our friend Derek. Thanks Diroc